Registered Office Address Glasgow
Rent an Office Space is the Top Provider of Registered Offices in Scotland
What is a Registered Business Address?
A registered office address is a legal service address, which allows government organisations such as Companies House and HMRC to contact your business with important notices and information.
Why Does My Business Need a Registered Office Address?
It is a legal requirement for every registered business in the UK to have a registered business address. This allows government bodies such as UK tax authorities to keep account of and contact your business with legal notices.
A company that is registered in Scotland needs to also have a registered address in Scotland. These addresses must be displayed on the company’s website and other types of stationery.
Choice of Registered Business Addresses
We have a range of registered business addresses to choose from, located in Glasgow and Ayr.
Your Company Name,
16 Fitzroy Place,
- 8 Sandyford Place, Glasgow, G3 7NB
- 24 Sandyford Place, Glasgow, G3 7HG
- 48 Berkeley Street, Glasgow, G3 7DS
- 23 Scotland Street, Glasgow, G5 8LA
- 4 Carrick Street, Ayr, KA7 1NS
Registered Offices Service | What Do We Offer?
After hours voicemail.
0141 tel & fax numbers.
Glasgow Registered address.
Royal Mail – mail storage and collection service.
Delivery address – storage and collection service.
- Meeting space and discounted meeting space. (3hrs-month included) (25% discount)
- Touchdown Office and discounted touchdown office. (3hrs-month included) (25% discount)
- Meeting space – £10/hr
- Touchdown Office – £30 / day
Registered Office Regulations
The UK Government have put a set of regulations in place surrounding businesses and their registered business address, some of these include;
- Scottish registered businesses must have a registered address in Scotland
- English and Welsh registered businesses must have a registered address in England or Wales
- If you are changing your companies registered business address it must be in the same part of the UK as your previous address
- Registered office address must be able to receive mail and other documents (usually cannot be a PO Box address)
- Registered office address must be displayed clearly on all company stationery and paperwork, as well as being included on the company website and all other digital communications and marketing material
If you would like more information about registered office legislation, have a look at the Companies Act 2006.
Benefits of a Company Registered Office Address
There are many benefits of having a registered office address in Glasgow;
Meets Government Requirements
By law, a Scottish registered company must have a Scottish registered business address.
All of our registered offices are commercial addresses, with our Glasgow locations situated in the heart of the city in extremely desirable postcodes. This will give the impression or professionalism to consumers or anyone looking for your business online.
Give the Impression of Being a Bigger Organisation
Having a registered office address in the heart of Glasgow City Centre will give your company the impression of being a bigger organisation. This can help gain trust among consumers.
Keep Your Personal Life Private
Using your home address as your business address gives anyone looking up your business online full access to where you live. By opting for a registered business address you can have peace of mind knowing that your personal life can remain private.
Who Benefit’s from a Registered Office Address?
A registered office address in Scotland is not for everyone, but there are businesses that benefit from services like this including;
- UK registered businesses that are based abroad
- Business owners who rent their current home address (many landlords will not allow tenants to register a business at a rental address)
- Start-up businesses that do not have the funds to rent a physical office space
- Small businesses that don’t need a physical office space
- Business owners who want to keep their personal address private
What Our Registered Office Address in Glasgow Offers
With our registered office package you will receive the following services;
- Registered Office Address
- Mail Forwarding
- Mail Collection Service
For more information, please see our Registered Office Package.
Our registered office package provides a registered office address in Scotland. It does not cover business and trading address purposes. In the terms of mail handling, we will only ever forward official government correspondence from HMRC and Companies House.
We provide a variety of packages suited to any business, if you are looking for a business address and business mail handling/forwarding, we provide a Mail Plus service at a monthly cost of £22.95 excl. VAT.
Please note: Mail Plus clients can also use their business/trading address as a registered office address.
- 24 Sandyford Place Glasgow G3 7NG
- 8 Sandyford Place Glasgow G3 7NB
- 16 Fitzroy Place Glasgow G3 7RW
- 48 Berkeley Street Glasgow G3 7DS
- 33 Dalintober Street Glasgow G5 8JZ
- 64C Main Street Cambuslang G72 7EP
- 4 Carrick Street Ayr KA7 1NS
Rent an Office Glasgow
“The service has been fantastic, just what I needed to grow my business”
“I’ve felt really valued as a customer and every staff member I speak with are always extremely helpful and professional”
“We moved from an expensive city location to a rented virtual office and I can’t recommend it enough. The help we received from the staff is always of the highest standard and I’d highly recommend others to adopt this method”
“Would recommend this company, professional, efficient and friendly”